- SITARAM JINDAL FOUNDATION SCHOLARSHIP Apply for 11th-12th, ITI Courses, Graduation, Post Graduation, Diploma Courses, Engineering & Medicine Courses.
- ONLINE STUDENT LOAN UNDER HIGHER EDUCATION IN DELHI Apply By Delhi Govt.
- ONLINE PRE-MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP FOR MINORITIES Apply Online Last Date 15 December 2021.
Who Can Apply.? Class 1st to 10th Students belonging to Minorities, Should have secured not less than 50% marks (in aggregate) in the Last Exam, Family income of the student from all sources should be less than Rs. 2 Lak Annual.
- POST-MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP FOR MINORITIES Apply Online Last Date 15 January 2022..
Who Can Apply.? Class 11th to 12th Students belonging to Minorities, Should have secured not less than 50% marks (in aggregate) in the Last Exam, Family income of the student from all sources should be less than Rs. 2 Lak Annual.
- MERIT CUM MEANS SCHOLARSHIP FOR PROFESSIONAL AND TECHNICAL COURSES Apply Online Last Date 15 January 2022.
Who Can Apply.? Students who get admission to a college to pursue technical/professional courses, students should have not less than 50% marks at higher secondary/graduation level, Family income of the student from all sources should be less than Rs. 2.5 Lak Annual.
- JAMIAT ULMA-I-HIND SCHOLARSHIP Apply Online Last Date 15 September 2021 for Professional & Technical Courses.
- AMP HIGHER EDUCATION SCHOLARSHIP Apply Online Last Date: 10th September 2021
Who Can Apply.? Scholarship is applicable to only Interested Candidates to pursue higher education in the Professional disciplines of Medicine, Engineering, Architecture, Chartered Accountancy, Company Secretary ship, Diploma Course in any field or other equivalent courses. Vocational Courses through Government recognized Colleges/Institutes or courses in Industrial Training Institutes (ITI). Candidate must be deserving to receive Zakat under Sharia guidelines.
- KOTAK KANYA SCHOLARSHIP 2021 Apply Online Last Date 30 September 2021.
Who Can Apply.? Meritorious girl students who have secured admission to first-year graduation programme from institutes of repute (NAAC/NBA/UGC accredited) for professional academic pursuits such as professional graduate courses like Engineering, Medicine, Architecture, Designing, Specialised Commerce, Finance and Computer courses or professional courses pursued alongside graduation like CA, CS, CFA, CWA, LLB. Applicants must have scored 75% or more marks or equivalent CGPA in standard 12th board examinations. Applicant’s annual family income must be Rs. 3 lakh (Rupees Three lakh) or less.
- APPLY ONLINE HDFC BANK SCHOLARSHIP Apply Online Last Date 31 October 2021 for 1st to 12th Class Students.
Who Can Apply.? The students must be currently studying in Class 1 to 12. Students who lost either or both of their parent(s)/earning member(s) since January 2020, OR Students whose earning family member lost their employment (or livelihood) during the pandemic. Annual family income must be less than or equal to INR 6,00,000 (6 lakh) from all sources.
- BEGAM HAZRAT MAHAL NATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP Apply Online Last Date 15 December 2021.
Who Can Apply.? Only Girl Students belonging to Minorities, Should have secured not less than 50% marks (in aggregate) in the secondary school, Family income of the student from all sources should be less than Rs. 2,00,000 p/y, Should have Confirmed admission in class-XI.
- DRDO Scholarship for Girls in Aerospace Engg / Aeronautical Engg / Space Engg & Rocketry / Avionics / Aircraft Engg Apply Online Last Date 31 December 2020
Who Can Apply.? Students who get admission to a college to pursue technical courses, based of the Merit of JEE (Main).
- HAMDARD NATIONAL FOUNDATION SCHOLARSHIP Last Date 30 November 2021.
Who Can Apply.? Applicant must belong to SC/ST/OBC/Minority/General communities, Must have obtained a minimum 50% aggregate marks in Senior Secondary / 10+2 / Intermediate, The applicant must be admitted in the First Year of any professional/technical course in any Government recognized institution, Applicant age should not be above 25 years as on 01/07/2020, The Applicants parent’s income must not exceed Rs. 3 lacs per annum from all sources.
- POPULAR FRONT OF INDIA SCHOLARSHIP Last Date 31 August 2020
Academically meritorious and financially needy students to pursue Degree or Diploma Courses or other higher studies after Higher Secondary schooling. Priority will be given to Law and Journalism courses.
- APPLY ONLINE IDB SCHOLARSHIP Apply Online Last Date 28 February 2021
Who Can Apply.? who have passed +2 exams this year or previous year with at least 60% marks and desirous to take up Engineering, Medicine, LAW, Journalism & Professional courses this year.
- EWS ONLINE ADMISSION IN PRIVATE SCHOOLS DELHI ज़रूरी दस्तावेज़ : बच्चे जन्म प्रमाण पत्र व आधार, आय प्रमाणपत्र या राशन कार्ड, माता या पिता का आधारकार्ड